Praia da Areia Branca is the perfect place to rest and enjoy an amazing beach holiday. It’s located in the County of Lourinhã, in the West Region of Portugal, 70km from Lisbon. Lourinhã has nearly 18km of coast, with breathtaking scenery and beautiful beaches, perfect to practice water sports such as surf. Lourinhã is also well known for its fossils from the Jurassic Period. It has a valuable gastronomy from the famous areias brancas to the firewater of Lourinhã.
Villa Bianca (AL licence: 54465) is located at 200m from the beach of Praia da Areia Branca. It’s perfect for the next vacations with your family and group of friends, as it has 5 rooms (for up to 10 people), a swimming pool, barbacue area and parking inside the house’s area for 3 cars.
- Fully equipped kitchen – dishwasher, microwave, toaster, electric hob, oven, coffe machine and refrigerator.
- Living and dining room – TV FullHD, DVD Player and dining table.
- 1 suite: double bed, private bathroom with whirlpool tub and balcony facing the pool with a view to the beach and sea.
- 1 room with double bed. Access to a balcony with stairs to the barbecue area.
- 1 room with 2 single beds side by side. Access to a balcony with stairs to the barbecue area.
- Second toilet with shower
Third Floor / Attic:
- 1 room with double bed.
- Hall with 2 single beds
- Toilet with shower
- Barbecue area with table and chairs
- Laundry with washing machine
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Dog kennel
- Toilet with shower
- Board Games
- Books (mainly in portuguese but some in english)
- Beach: 200 m
- Surf lessons / surfboard reting: 200 m
- Tennis: 100 m
- Supermarket: 400 m
- Restaurants and bars: 300 m
- Mini Golf: 400 m
- Karting: 2 km
- Lourinhã: 3 km
- Golf: 25 Km
- Lisbon airport: 65 Km
From the airport to Lisbon: There are several ways to get to and from Lisbon airport. The metro is the fastest and most economical option. In about 30 minutes you will be in the center of Lisbon. A taxi to the city center costs about 10 euros.
From Lisbon to Praia da Areia Branca: It is possible to get from Lisbon to Praia de Areia Branca quickly, using the bus from Campo Grande (preferably as it’s cheaper and faster) or Sete Rios. There are several buses per day that operate throughout the year in the direction of Peniche – Lisbon that start at 5:30 and end at around 7:30 p.m. In the direction of Lisbon – Peniche they begin at around 8am and end at 10:30 p.m. During weekends and holidays, the amount of buses is limited. However, during the summer, there are extra buses. On the website of Rede Expressos and Rodoviária Tejo you can check the updated times. Depending on the service you choose, the trip lasts about 1h / 1h30min. Alternatively, if you decide to travel by car, the Lisbon-Praia da Areia Branca route takes around 1 hour by the A8 highway.